Since 2005 we have been helping businesses across Scotland get their first website or re-imagine their existing website.
Your website is the most important business tool at your disposal. It’s often the first impression you’ll make to prospective new clients and business partners, so it needs to look good, work well, contain up-to-date information, and be search engine friendly. Fortunately, our websites tick all the boxes.
If you have any questions or wish to find out more, please get in touch by phone or email, or send us your name and number through our Callback form and we’ll phone you back as soon as we can.
To get your quote started, please fill out our questionnaire and we will contact you to discuss your project.
Reaching New Customers
When’s the last time you flipped through a phone book to find a local business? (We can’t remember either.) With a strong web presence, you can reach more customers than ever before. We have lots of experience building beautiful, informative websites with strong SEO, which is sure to give your business a boost.
What is SEO and why does it matter?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. (This has nothing to do with fuel injection or turbochargers!)
SEO is important because it is about how your website is ranked against others like it. Better SEO gives your website a better chance of being displayed before your competitors when someone searches for the products or services you offer.
Got it. But how does SEO work?
It sounds complicated, but it’s actually quite simple.
A Search Engine is a website such as Google, Bing or Yahoo! which indexes web pages across the internet and weighs them against each other so that when you enter a keyword in the search box, it can calculate the most relevant results and show you them first.
Optimising your website for Search Engines involves a few things:
- Relevant keywords and phrases – use the words your customers are searching for.
- Quality content – the more high-quality content your website has, the better.
- Make regular updates – live and active websites are given priority over old websites covered in cobwebs.
- Links on other websites – the more links point to your website (such as posts on Facebook/Twitter, affiliate’s websites, blogs, etc.) the more authority your website is calculated to have.
If you choose our SEO feature as part of your web design package, you will receive advice and tools to help you monitor traffic, find out where your visitors are coming from, and tailor your content and keywords to attract more pageviews.
A huge proportion of today’s web users are now accessing the internet on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Responsive design ensures your website will look its best and be usable at any screen size.
This is done by resizing, moving or hiding elements of the page on the fly, depending on the width of the browser. Although all our websites can be used on any device, our Mobile Responsive websites are specifically designed to look good and be easy to navigate on smaller screens as well as large ones.
Online Sales and Ecommerce
Are you looking to modernise your existing business and generate new sales through the internet? We can build a web shop tailored to your needs, helping customers find the products they need and making your business thrive.
Some of the things you can do with our Ecommerce feature includes:
- Item Photos – high resolution product photos let customers know what they’re getting and increases the chance of a sale.
- Searching – products are fully searchable, so customers looking for a specific item can find it through the website’s built in search function.
- Categories – you can create whatever categories you need, which help customers navigate the shop.
- Product Variations – for selling variations of an item, for example a t-shirt design on different coloured fabrics.
- Shipping Options – you can set shipping costs by weight, location, or any other requirement – or sell online for collection at your premises.
And many more features. Whatever you need, get in touch and we can make it happen.
If you would prefer not to change the way you currently sell products, ecommerce is still a great addition to your website because it will let you create a virtual catalogue including high-resolution photos, product descriptions, reviews, product codes, etc.
This lets customers look up information and photos of the products you sell before contacting your business directly to make the sale.
Content Management with WordPress
With the world’s premier website framework powering your site, keeping your content up-to-date is easy. We provide you with a login for the administration panel of the website so you can edit page content, add images, add and edit products, etc.
WordPress uses a text editor similar to Microsoft Word which is easy to understand and does not require any coding experience (although if you are familiar with HTML then you can use that too to take advantage of advanced formatting and styles.)
Training and aftercare is included to ensure you are comfortable and confident managing your new website. We will give you a hands-on training session at your home or office (ideally using a PC you are familiar with) which normally takes between 30 to 60 minutes.
We care about giving you the best website solution as possible, and this extends beyond the design itself. With every website purchased, we offer these essential services and additional features for free:
- 10 Free Stock Images – professional images to use on your website (each worth £9.99 + VAT)
- Free Web Hosting for the 1st year – everything you need to get your website online (worth £180.00 + VAT)
- Free Email Hosting for the 1st year – unlimited POP email accounts for you and your employees @yourdomain.com (worth £180.00 + VAT)
- 12 Months of 1st Rate Aftercare – once the work is completed, you can continue to call us for support.
- Flexible Payment Options – we have a range of payment options, from monthly installments to one-off payments.
- 10% Discount – if you are a registered charity, not-for-profit organisation or a member of the Stirling Business Panel, you qualify for our 10% discount.
Build A Quote
Whether you already know what you want or need some help deciding, get in touch with us and we will work through your ideas to offer you a proposal. Our questionnaire will help you give us as much detail as possible so we can best understand what the project involves.